Last Updated: January 26, 2016
The following document describes the WP Radius Service Agreement and is intended to be a contractual agreement. If you need clarification about anything in it, please contact us at email@example.com.
Description of Service
WP Radius sells WordPress support and maintenance plans to our clients. Plans are purchased and paid for on a monthly basis and auto-renews until the client cancels their plan.
Current plan prices can be found at www.wpradius.com/plans.
Payment is charged to your credit card each month on the monthly anniversary of your plan start date. Plan start dates can be any day of the month (1st-31st). Payment is made in advance of service for the month.
Cancellation and Refunds
You may request a full refund during the first 30 days of service.
After the first 30 days of service, you may cancel your plan at any time, and receive a prorated refund of any unused portion of that month’s payment. To cancel a plan, we require you to provide written notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon notification that you wish to cancel your plan, we will immediately cancel your account. When an account is cancelled, any stored backups of your site are deleted, and any other benefits such as security monitoring and uptime monitoring will be turned off.
WP Radius does reserve the right to cancel your plan, and if this happens we will notify you via email using the email address currently on file and refund any unused portion of your monthly payment, prorated.
Scope of Service
WP Radius provides unlimited support for your WordPress website, meaning you are allowed to request an unlimited number of support requests per month. However, it is subject to the following conditions:
- All support tasks you submit must be submitted one at a time
- You must wait for us to finish the first task before submitting the next task
- Each support task must be a job we can finish in 30 minutes or less. If we determine that a task will take longer than 30 minutes, we will notify you before beginning work
- If a support task will take us longer than 30 minutes, we may either:
- Complete the task anyway at our discretion; or
- Provide you with a custom quote before beginning work on the task, whereupon you may decide if you want to proceed or not with the task
- Each plan covers only one website/domain. If you need coverage for more than one site, you must purchase separate plan(s).
Some examples of tasks that are commonly covered under our plans include:
- Changes to CSS
- Installing new plugins and themes
- Adding content for pages or posts
Some examples of tasks that are commonly NOT covered under a plan include:
- Website design
- Graphic design
- SEO Services
- Help with services/products other than WordPress
- Custom theme or plugin development
- Support for third-party themes and plugins
Our Professional plan also include maintenance, which includes:
- Off-site backups run daily
- Security scanning of all WordPress files within your site
- Malware removal if malware is found
- One-time security hardening upon sign up
- Uptime monitoring during business hours (Monday through Friday, 9am – 9pm Pacific Time)
- Updates to WordPress core and plugin files
Please note the following regarding our Professional plan:
- We can only update plugins which are available through the WordPress Update Dashboard (some plugins from CodeCanyon, for instance, aren’t available for updates through the WordPress Updates Dashboard)
- All updates are made to the live site
- After updates are performed, we perform a manual, visual check on the homepage and one internal page for any errors. If there are issues, site is rolled back to most recent backup
Our Enterprise plan includes all maintenance as defined in the Professional plan above, as well as:
- Speed optimization upon sign up (according to Google best practices)
- Staging site set up where all updates and changes can be made before pushing live
- Phone support during business hours. Please allow an 8 hour response time.
- Dedicated account manager to call directly and who will be the only one doing work on your site
Please note the following regarding our Enterprise plan:
- We will make all changes to the staging environment unless otherwise requested
- We limit each individual phone support call to 30 minutes or less
Service Level Guarantee
Our business hours are (Monday through Friday, 9am – 9pm Pacific Time).
We guarantee that all tasks will be responded to within 8 business hours of receipt.
We aim to complete all tasks within 24 hours or less after our first response. If a task requires additional clarification or follow-up information from you, please provide it in a timely manner so that we can complete the task within 24 hours.
Please note that some tasks may take longer to complete, due to the nature of the task.
The service is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. You, the client, hereby agree that WP Radius will not be held liable to you for any and all injuries, claims, losses, expenses or damages that may arise out of or is in any way related to any work performed under this agreement from any cause or causes including but not limited to negligence, errors, omissions, strict liability, breach of contract or breach of warranty.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the United States of America.